Crye Precision AVS™ Detachable Chest Rig
The AVS™ Detachable Chest Rig is a multi-purpose chest rig capable of being used with various components of the AVS™ system. This unique system allows the user to be able to carry a variety of components comfortably to include a ballistic plate. The AVS™ chest rig system also features a front opening zipper, which allows for easy don and doff of the system when fully loaded. One size fits all. Made in the US from US materials.
- Two integrated pistol pockets on each side hold a wide range of pistols with or without a light
- Side plate pocket is designed to hold a 6”x6” stand-alone plate
- Front outboard pockets can be set up to hold a radio
- Holds virtually any size ballistic plate, with stowable top flap
- Four front pouches can hold two 5.56 mags, one 7.62, or one MBITR
- Front opening zipper
About Adaptive Vest System™ (AVS)
Introducing the AVS™ – a revolutionary system that quickly configures as anything from a low-vis rig to a fully armored load-bearing vest… and everything in between. Changing calibers? Simply switch out your front mag panels. Switching load-outs? Quickly slide off your modular pouches without unweaving them. Shifting threats? Just add or remove armor panels without having to modify your gear load out. Varying missions? Configure it as a load bearing vest for recce work and switch right back to a fully-armored configuration with ease. Attach packs, zip-on rear panels, StKSS™ load supports, and many other accessories – the options are infinite.