The MK18 AR15 style Complete Upper Receiver Group is unmatched in size, weight, and performance. It includes the M16 bolt carrier group, charging handle and features the RIS II picatinny quad rail that Daniel Defense provides to USSOCOM. This rail system features a Bolt-Up System that has been rigorously tested prior to fielding by USSOCOM. The 10.3 inch Cold Hammer Forged barrel is the same length in use for the MK18 upper most commonly used for CQB operations. Its independently ambi GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle accommodates left- and right-handed shooters.
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 Twist, 10.3" Government Profile, Chrome Lined, Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated, and HP/MPI Tested
- GAS SYSTEM: Pinned Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel with Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Carbine Length, Direct Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- SIGHTS: Sold Separately
- HANDGUARD: Daniel Defense RIS II MK18, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- CHARGING HANDLE: GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle, Body CNC Machined of 7076-T6 Aluminum, Handles & Latch CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Roll Pins, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- RAIL PANELS: Daniel Defense Rail Panels Made from Santoprene, Heat Resistant to 300° F.
- Made in the USA!
|Product Weight||3.5 lbs|
Once this part is assembled into a complete firearm, it becomes a regulated item by the National Firearms Act (NFA). Please check with your local and state municipalities for any further regulatory requirements. It is the buyer's responsibility to make sure they comply with all NFA rules and applicable laws.