Crye Precision AirFrame™ ATX Helmet
This item is considered body armor. If this item shows "in-stock", you must comply with the terms of our Restricted Items and Body Armor Policies BEFORE you will be allowed to purchase. Read over the policies. If you qualify, and are able meet our terms and conditions, contact us at Sales@aotac.com to get started on your order.
The AirFrame™ ATX is our law enforcement focused ballistic helmet—designed to offer the same advantages of our original AirFrame™ helmet while meeting IIIA ballistic requirements. The unique overlapping shell design of the AirFrame™ creates an integrated vent that provides passive cooling and can reduce the damaging effects of explosive blast waves. Each AirFrame™ helmet features an Ops-Core® H-Nape Head-Loc™ retention system for unmatched stability, comfort, and ease of adjustment. Up armoring the AirFrame™ with ballistic ear or face protection is simple and fast (see our Ears™ and Chops™ for more info). All helmets and components are compatible with common ear-pro systems like Peltors® and Sordins®. Made in the US from US materials.
- Meets IIIA ballistic requirements
- Revolutionary vented shell design for passive cooling
- Covers more of wearer’s nape than traditional designs
- Modular ear and face protection available
- Modular ARC Rail™ system available (O2 compatible)
- Includes 3/4” pads
- Can be pre-drilled at factory for 3-hole or 4-hole NVG mounts (configuration compatible with Ops-Core® and Wilcox® 3-hole mounts)
- MD: 2.30 lbs.
- LG: 2.55 lbs.
- XL: 2.75 lbs.
*0° Obliquity, Ambient, Ambient/Wet, NIJ 106.01 IIIA & HPW-TP-0401.01B IIIA
- 9mm 124 Gr FMJ RTP: 1400 ft/s, ±50 ft/s
- .44 Magnum 240 Gr RTP: 1400 ft/s, ±50 ft/s