Crye Precision AirFrame™ Ears
This item is considered body armor. If this item shows "in-stock", you must comply with the terms of our Restricted Items and Body Armor Policies BEFORE you will be allowed to purchase. Read over the policies. If you qualify, and are able meet our terms and conditions, contact us at Sales@aotac.com to get started on your order.
Easily attached and removed with one hand, Ears™ offer scalable and modular ear protection. Ears™ are compatible with nearly all common ear-pro (Peltors®/Sordins®) and provide simple lightweight ballistic protection that doesn't compromise communication, hydration, or situational awareness. Ears™ use the same attachment system as Chops™. Sold as a pair. One size fits all AirFrame™ helmets. Made in the US from US materials.
- Able to be donned and doffed in seconds
- Compatible with NVGs and most standard tactical goggles
- Compatible with nearly all common ear-pro (Peltors®/Sordins®)
- Flexes to fit various face shapes
*0° Obliquity, Ambient **Ambient / Wet, NIJ 106.01 IIIA
- 2 Gr RCC V50*: ≥4200 ft/s*
- 4 Gr RCC V50*: ≥3475 ft/s*
- 16 Gr RCC V50*: ≥2475 ft/s*
- 64 Gr RCC V50*: ≥1750 ft/s*
- 9mm 124 Gr FMJ RTP**: 1400 ft/s, ±50 ft/s**
- .44 Magnum 240 Gr RTP** : 1400 ft/s, ±50 ft/s**