The M300 Mini Scout is a powerful, lightweight weapon-mounted light-powered by a single 123A lithium battery-that features a virtually indestructible LED, which generates 500 lumens of light focused by a TIR lens into a high-intensity beam with plenty of reach for close- to mid-range operations.
The rugged M300 easily and securely attaches to MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rails via its integral thumbscrew clamp and is activated by clicking its pushbutton tail cap switch or pressing its pressure-activated tape switch, included on appropriate models.
Machined from lightweight aerospace aluminum with a Mil-Spec hard anodized finish and O-ring sealed to keep out the elements, the ultra-compact M300 will withstand the rigors of combat without weighing down your weapon.
- New SureFire Low-Profile Mount (LPM) greatly enhances versatility, allowing the user to mount the Mini Scout Light Pro in the optimal position on any MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) or M-LOK rail
- MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) and M-LOK rail mounting cleats are included with every Scout Light Pro model
- Virtually indestructible ultra-high-output LED generates 500 lumens of blinding light; produces tactical-level light for 1 hour on one 123A battery
- TIR lens shapes versatile beam with enough reach and surround light for medium- to longer-range operations
- Mil-Spec Hard-Anodized aerospace aluminum body, tempered window and O-ring seals make the Mini Scout Light Pro rugged, durable, and combat ready
- Reliable activation via Z68 momentary/constant-on pushbutton switching with protective shroud
- Bezel Diameter: 1.125 inches
- Length: 4.1 inches
- Weight w/Batteries: 4.1 ounces
- Batteries 123A
- Output White 500 Lumens
- Runtime White 1 Hour*