The new M640v SureFire Scout Light® Pro IR takes SureFire’s tactical white light and infrared illumination WeaponLight to an entirely new level of versatility while retaining all the combat-proven features of the M300V Scout Light®. Featuring SureFire’s new Low-Profile Mount (LPM), the Scout Light Pro IR can be easily and securely attached to any MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) or M-LOK rail. Every Scout Light Pro model includes mounting cleats for both rail styles.
Choosing between LED tactical white light and LED infrared illumination is as simple as rotating the Scout Light Pro IR’s bezel, delivering a far-reaching, high intensity beam with ample surround light. It provides, easy, instant and reliable activation by clicking its shrouded Z68 push-button tailcap switch.
Constructed of lightweight aerospace aluminum with a Mil-Spec Hard Anodized finish, and O-ring sealed to keep out the elements, the rugged and lightweight Scout Light Pro will help you adapt and overcome in combat conditions without any sacrifice in weapon maneuverability.
- Model M640v
- New SureFire Low-Profile Mount (LPM) greatly enhances versatility, allowing the user to mount the Mini Scout Light Pro in the optimal position on any MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) or M-LOK rail
- MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) and M-LOK rail mounting cleats are included with every Scout Light Pro model
- Virtually indestructible infrared/white LEDs are regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- On-the-fly switching between IR mode and white-light — no IR filter required
- TIR lens shapes versatile beam with enough reach and surround light for medium- to longer-range operations
- Reliable activation via Z68 momentary/constant-on push-button switching with protective shroud
- Mil-Spec Hard-Anodized aluminum body, tempered window and O-ring seals make the Scout Light Pro IR rugged, durable, and combat ready
- Bezel Diameter: 1.125 inches
- Length: 5.5 inches
- Weight w/Batteries: 4.8 ounces
- Batteries: 123A
- Output: White 350 Lumens
- Runtime: White 2.5 Hours*
- Output: Infrared 120 mW / 860 nm
- Runtime: Infrared 16.75 Hours
Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls, prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130.