USA Shipping ONLY ~ NO PAYPAL.
This item is available for civilian purchase. Shipping to US Citizens within the United States ONLY. Please see our terms and conditions for further details.
The AirFrame™ ballistic helmet sets new standards in protection, comfort, and modularity. Complete AirFrame™ helmets weigh less than complete ACH 2002 helmets while providing more coverage area. The AirFrame™ was developed with a mandate to dramatically reduce headborne weight while exceeding common frag threats. A complete medium AirFrame™ helmet weighs only 2.30 lbs, and the large weighs a mere 2.55 lbs. The unique overlapping shell design of the AirFrame™ creates an integrated vent that provides passive cooling and can reduce the damaging effects of explosive blast waves. Each AirFrame™ helmet features an Ops-Core® H-Nape Head-Loc™ retention system for unmatched stability, comfort, and ease of adjustment. Up armoring the AirFrame™ with ballistic ear or face protection is simple and fast. All helmets and components are compatible with common ear-pro systems like Peltors® and Sordins®. Made in the US from US materials.
- Revolutionary vented shell design for passive cooling
- Covers more of wearer’s nape than traditional designs
- Modular ear and face protection available
- Modular ARC Rail™ system available (O² compatible)
- Includes 3/4” pads
- Can be pre-drilled at factory for 3-hole or 4-hole NVG mounts (configuration compatible with Ops-Core® and Wilcox® 3-hole mounts)
- MD: 2.30 lbs.
- LG: 2.55 lbs.
- XL: 2.75 lbs.
*0° Obliquity, Ambient
- 2 Gr RCC V50*: ≥ 4200 ft/s
- 4 Gr RCC V50*: ≥ 3475 ft/s
- 16 Gr RCC V50*: ≥ 2475 ft/s
- 64 Gr RCC V50*: ≥ 1750 ft/s
- 9mm 124 Gr FMJ 1195 ft/s, ± 30 ft/s: ≥25.4 mm BFD