Crye Precision AirFrame Helmet - 3 Hole Drilled for NVG
This item is available for civilian purchase. Shipping to US Citizens within the United States ONLY. NO PAYPAL on Restricted Items. Please see our terms and conditions page for further details.
The AirFrame™ ballistic helmet sets new standards in protection, comfort, and modularity. Complete AirFrame™ helmets weigh less than complete ACH 2002 helmets while providing more coverage area. The AirFrame™ was developed with a mandate to dramatically reduce headborne weight while exceeding common frag threats. A complete medium AirFrame™ helmet weighs only 2.30 lbs, and the large weighs a mere 2.55 lbs. The unique overlapping shell design of the AirFrame™ creates an integrated vent that provides passive cooling and can reduce the damaging effects of explosive blast waves. Each AirFrame™ helmet features an Ops-Core® H-Nape Head-Loc™ retention system for unmatched stability, comfort, and ease of adjustment. Up armoring the AirFrame™ with ballistic ear or face protection is simple and fast. All helmets and components are compatible with common ear-pro systems like Peltors® and Sordins®. Made in the US from US materials.
- Revolutionary vented shell design for passive cooling
- Covers more of wearer’s nape than traditional designs
- Modular ear and face protection available
- Modular ARC Rail™ system available (O² compatible)
- Includes 3/4” pads
- Can be pre-drilled at factory for 3-hole or 4-hole NVG mounts (configuration compatible with Ops-Core® and Wilcox® 3-hole mounts)
- MD: 2.30 lbs.
- LG: 2.55 lbs.
- XL: 2.75 lbs.
*0° Obliquity, Ambient
- 2 Gr RCC V50*: ≥ 4200 ft/s
- 4 Gr RCC V50*: ≥ 3475 ft/s
- 16 Gr RCC V50*: ≥ 2475 ft/s
- 64 Gr RCC V50*: ≥ 1750 ft/s
- 9mm 124 Gr FMJ 1195 ft/s, ± 30 ft/s: ≥25.4 mm BFD