Crye Precision LVS BASE VEST Standard Cut IIIA Soft Body Armor
A new standard for concealable body armor, Crye's LVS System used proprietary 3 dimensional forming technology which allows the vest to be shaped to match the contours of the human body. These techniques deliver an unprecedented level of concealment and comfort that greatly reduces visual printing and bulk.
Because it is molded, the armor will not crumple and fold up in the bottom of the carrier. In fact, the LVS™ base vest requires no external carrier at all.
The LVS™ system is extremely versatile. A wide range of optional covers allow the same armor panels to be quickly swapped between vest configurations. For instance a patrol vest can instantly become a tactical entry vest.. or anything in between.
Additional side and abdomen armor panels are available to add even more coverage.
NIJ IIIA Certified.
MAY 2017 MANUFACTURE
- Cyre's proprietary IAV (Insert As Vest™) architecture dramatically reduces bulk and printing
- 3D formed armor panels match the human body - delivering enhanced comfort & concealment
- Base vest includes 2 built-in pockets suitable for radio, rifle mag, pistol, or pistol mags
- Anti-microbial fabrics used throughout
- Proprietary forming technique eliminates crumpling of armor
- Wide range of optional carriers allow one system to economically cover many roles from low-vis to overtly tactical
- Optional side armor panels are available
- 2” and 4” elastic side straps provided with vest
- Threat level: Certified NIJ-0101.06 Type IIIA