Daniel Defense Vertical Foregrip Grip with Waterproof Battery Storage
Lightweight, Streamlined, No-Snag Design
Ergonomically shaped vertical grip gives the shooter a secure, comfortable hold for positive control and easy maneuvering in close-quarter environments. Durable, lightweight molded nylon construction with checkered finger positions and ribbed panels to ensure a full, positive grip. Attaches securely to any Picatinny handguard rail simply by tightening the cap of the internal storage compartment.
- Lightweight Design
- O-ring sealed, water-tight inner chamber
- Holds one AA or AAA battery or two CR-123 batteries(not included)
- No nuts, clamps, or thumbscrews on the exterior to snag on other gear or foliage
- Improved Weapon Control & Maneuverability
- 4 1/2" Height for Positive Grip even with Gloves
NOTE: It is well known that these can be very tight on some handguard rails. As per Daniel Defense, these are designed to fit MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny standards and will not slide freely over rails that are not to that spec. We've been informed that removal of some grip material with fine-medium grit sandpaper or a file, where the grip it slides over your rail will give it a perfect fit. We tried this on our own grips and it did work flawlessly, giving as tight a lockup as possible. Please understand our return policy before purchasing or attempting to modify your grips.