The “DFT” stands for dual fuel tactical, and represents the natural evolution of our best-selling Fury® Tactical flashlight into a single-output 1,500* lumen light that can also function as a searchlight. The dual fuel feature means the light can be powered by either two 123A lithium batteries or a single economical 18650 micro USB lithium ion rechargeable battery.
Press or click its tailcap switch for ergonomic, foolproof activation under even the most stressful conditions. Its precision micro-textured reflector shapes a smooth useful beam that is far-reaching, with a bright central area that is also optimized for situational awareness.
The high-strength aerospace aluminum body and tailcap are knurled for a secure grip and Mil-Spec hard anodized for extreme resistance to abrasion and corrosion.
- Dual fuel battery technology
- 1,100 lumens with 123A batteries and 1,500* lumens with the included SF18650B Rechargeables
- Mil-Spec hard anodized aluminum body, tempered window & O-ring seals
- Press tailcap slightly for momentary-on, or fully press and click for constant-on
- Model: FURY-IB-DF
- Length: 5.6 inches
- Weight w/Batteries: 6.5 ounces
- Batteries: 1 18650 (included)
- 123A Output: 1,100 Lumens
- 123A Runtime: 2.25 Hours
- 18650 Output: 1,500 Lumens*
- 18650 Runtime 3.5 Hours
*18650 battery required for 1,500 lumen output, 3.5 hours runtime, and 315 meter beam distance.