Midwest Industries is a proven leader in the firearm industry. Made in America, focusing on the small details to make your rifle platform better. The addition of their SCAR series handguard to your rifle platform creates the rail space you need to add your accessories and change the feel of your rifle with a new streamline design. This SSR SCAR 16 & 17 Series rail extension gives the rifle a full length monolithic top rail. Features two anti-rotation QD sockets for push button swivels and has four MIL-STD 1913 rails.
- Gives the rifle a full length monolithic top rail
- Adds 6 inches of usable rail to the rifle
- Adds only 8.5oz. to the overall weight of the rifle
- Features four MIL-STD 1913 rails
- Adds two anti-rotation QD sockets for push button swivels
- Extremely rigid and rugged lightweight design
- Constructed from 6061 aluminum, and hard coat anodized for a lifetime of service
- Allows the rifle to be fully serviced, inducting removal of the gas piston
- Can be removed with the barrel assembly
- Requires removal of the rifles front sight, Gunsmith install is recommended
- Lifetime Warranty
- 100% Made in the U.S.A.