This powerful and versatile XH30 WeaponLight was created to interface with SureFire’s revolutionary MASTERFIRE™ Rapid Deploy Holster. It features a unique bezel with cam slots, and pin slots on both sides of the body, which serve to lock the light into the holster and secure the weapon at an advantageous angle for quick deployment.
As a tactical weapon-mounted light, the XH30 is remarkable on its own. It features a recoil-proof LED paired with a Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens which creates a far-reaching, high-intensity beam with ample surrounding light.
The XH30 includes two mode selector switches. One for toggling between 1,000 blinding lumens of light to gain a superior advantage in the dark and 300 potent lumens when less light is needed, but there is still the need to engage a threat in low-light conditions. The second switch toggles between continuous light operation and a disorienting strobe mode. Activating the XH30 is achieved via one-finger, ambidextrous switching located at the rear of body.
The XH30 can be easily and securely attached to any pistol or long gun equipped with a Universal or Picatinny rail via its T-Slot Mounting system.
- Cam-slotted bezel and rear locking lugs on battery housing interface with MASTERFIRE™ holster
- Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens
- Integral ambidextrous momentary- and constant-on switching
- Attaches securely to both Universal and Picatinny accessory rails
- O-ring and gasket sealed; weatherproof
- Accepts optional pressure-activated DG switches for precision control without altering grip on weapon
- Output / Runtime -- White Light
- High: 1,000 Lumens / 1.25 hours*
- Low: 300 Lumens / 2.5 hours*
- Length: 3.7inches
- Bezel Diameter: 1.25inches
- Weight w/Batteries: 4.8ounces
- Batteries: 2 123A