The SureFire X400V IRC is a highly versatile dual-spectrum handgun Weapon Light that also boasts an integral Class 1 infrared-laser sight for use with night vision devices (NVD).
This groundbreaking X400 model-which also mounts to long guns with MIL-STD-1913 rails-features a white-light and an infrared LED in its innovative V-Series head that will meet virtually any mission requirement. In white-light mode selected from its bezel, the recoil-proof LED delivers 350 lumens of tactical-level visible light shaped by its TIR lens into a focused beam with significant reach and substantial peripheral illumination for situational awareness. Just push and twist the self-locking bezel selector to switch to IR mode and get 120 mW of non-visible (to the naked eye) infrared illumination for applications involving NVDs-no infrared filter required. There is also an off setting on the bezel.
The crisp, commercially available 0.7 mW infrared laser, while suitable for force-on-force training, is also ideal for use with night vision devices during stealth operations. Like all X400 Weapon Lights, the X400Vs laser-sight adjustment mechanism uses Nylok(R) screws that wont back out from the effects of recoil and holds zero.
An amber-colored LED laser-indicator lights up whenever the laser sight is on, helping to prevent unintended activation. The X400V IRc can be quickly and securely attached/detached to both Universal and MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails.
- Virtually indestructible infrared and white-light LEDs regulated to maximize output and runtime
- TIR lens shapes focused high-intensity beam with significant reach and ample surround light for peripheral vision
- Features integral commercially available infrared laser sight <0.7 milliwatts (850 nm)
- Recoil-proof Nylok® adjustment screws—laser sight holds zero
- Quick-detach rail clamp with adapters for Universal and MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails
- Accepts optional pistol grip and long gun tape switches
- Weatherproof—O-ring and gasket sealed
- Constructed of high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec hard anodizing; impact-resistant polymer; coated, tempered window
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
- Backed by SureFire’s No-Hassle Promise
|Output Laser (mw)||<0.7||mW (850 nm)|
Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls, prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130.