LIMIT ONE PER CUSTOMER
The AIRLITE SPC (STRUCTURAL PLATE CARRIER) offers all the lightweight mobility of the JPC while providing the structural load support of the AVS & CPC.
At just over one pound for the entire system (including front flap and cummerbund- each sold separately), the AIRLITE SPC is an ideal choice for all environments including maritime.
It pairs with the patented AIRLITE STRUCTURAL CUMMERBUND that allows pouches to be mounted on both the inside and outside of the cummerbund and is compatible with Crye's EXTENDABLE STKSS™ to reduce the load on the shoulders and back.
The AIRLITE SPC sheds unnecessary weight and bulk while improving overall ventilation.
- Made from AIRLITE, our patented lightweight, strong, water-shedding material
- Easy 2-step emergency doffing capability
- Continuous 3D mesh interior panels for maximum comfort and ventilation
- Compatible with our zip-on panels (for use with sizes SM/MD panels only)
- Compatible with all our removable front flaps
- Vertical webbing loops on front carrier to support detachable chest rigs
- Quick attach side loops for add-on ballistic coverage
- Groin protection attachment points
- VELCRO® loop on back carrier for patches
- Vertical adjustment slots in rear allows for multiple height position of cummerbund
- Loops on the back of the shoulder straps to support small packs such as our AVS™ 1000 pack
- Low-profile cummerbund attachment allows chest expansion and provides maximum sizing range