Crye's MRB™ 2.0 (MODULAR RIGGER'S BELT) is a lightweight, low-profile belt system that comfortably carries your critical gear and holds up your pants. It’s a lot more versatile than a typical rigger’s belt and a lot less bulky than a typical load carriage belt. It’s configurable in multiple ways to facilitate your unique needs. It helps you move some gear off your vest and onto your hips for less back fatigue. The VELCRO® face of the INNER BELT allows OUTER BELTS to quickly attach/detach without having to remove pants belt. It’s also designed to accept Crye's LRB for load-rated applications. Made in the US from US materials.
There are two main ways to configure the system to suit any operational need:
- Keep the INNER BELT attached to the OUTER COVER for a very stable and integrated set-up.
- Wear the INNER BELT as separate low-profile pants belt for quick donning
- Multiple pistol mounting options (on INNER BELT, on OUTER COVER and on OUTER BELT)
- OUTER BELT can be replaced with Crye's LRB or RANGE BELT™
- Ergonomically shaped for long wearing comfort
- Extremely light and low bulk
- MOLLE compatible OUTER COVER opens on both sides to accommodate holsters
- INNER BELT functions on its own as a great ultra-low-profile pants belt
How to Find Your Measurements
To measure natural waist: Bend side to side and find the natural bend in your body. This is your natural waist. Measure circumference around this point.
Crye Precision Belt Sizing Chart
|27–31 in (69-79 cm)
|31–35 in (79-89 cm)
|35–39 in (89-99 cm)
|39–43 in (99-109 cm)
|43–47 in (109-119 cm)