The OWL by Cloud Defensive is a one of a kind, all in one design. No cables to snag. No remote switches to mount. One-piece solution. Momentary and Constant-on capability. With a proprietary electrical system, OWL has both features in the same pressure switch.
The OWL can be mounting using the tool built into the tail-cap. The same tool allows you to change your lens if need be.
Using their patented lug system, there are no threaded components on the OWL. A few degrees of rotation disconnects the head or tail. Fast and intuitive. Reversible and ambidextrous are two different things. OWL Has both.
- One-piece integrated switch for optimized ergonomics.
- About 1,250 Lumens are focused into one of the hottest beams in the industry and over 50,000 Candela (estimated at time of publication).
- Runtime standards per ANSI/PLATO FL1 = 85-110 minutes. The amount of time until the light reaches 10% of its original output.
- A Quick-Disconnect light head and tail-cap. Yes, you read that correctly. Our patent-pending Lug-Lok technology gives you a light head and a tailcap that are removable without traditional threading. A few degrees of rotation and you can immediately remove the head or tail-cap. Battery changes are now lightning fast and easy to do. Working around the muzzle or suppressor is now a breeze. Faster and safer.
- An industry-first multi-purpose rail-mounted pressure switch allows for seamless momentary and constant-on operation.
- Fully Ambidextrous. The reversible design allows it to be mounted on either side of the host weapon. Just disconnect the head and tail, reverse the batteries and swap the head/tail from their original position. And now it’s left-handed.
- Field-Serviceable Lens. Our FSL system allows for damaged lens’ to be changed out in a matter of seconds, by the end-user.
- Integrated mounting wrench built into the tailcap provides tool-free installation.
- Waterproof and fully submersible. IPX8 rated for a depth of 200 feet for 24 hours. Due to a proprietary electrical system, if water does penetrate the system, the light still works regardless. Air-dry when able and go back to work. Due to the pressure at those depths, expect the light to turn on at about 45ft of water. If depth exceeds 100ft, expect a little deformation of your switch cover. Function is not impaired however.
- Shockproof. Dustproof.
- No external wires to deal with.
- No external plugs or sockets that are susceptible to water/debris.
- Lifetime Warranty – with very few exceptions, but we stand behind our products. Period.
- The OWL is a completely, 100% made in the USA light. Manufactured and assembled in-house at the Cloud Defensive production facility.
WEIGHT 9.9 oz.
WEIGHT with 18650 battery 11.00 oz.