The JPC 2.0 MARITIME Swimmer Cut is a lightweight and minimal vest designed for maximum mobility, weight savings, and packability. It features an overall mesh construction for immediate draining during maritime operations. At just over one pound for the entire carrier, the JPC 2.0™ SWIMMER CUT MARITIME offers a variety of configuration options to suit an operator’s needs in terms of protection, modularity, and comfort. It features Crye's patented SKELETAL™ CUMMERBUND system that allows pouches to be mounted on both the inside and outside of the cummerbund. This system sheds unnecessary bulk and weight while improving overall ventilation.
- High performance stretch material accommodates plates of varying thickness
- Quick-attach side loops for add-on armor coverage
- Mesh construction for immediate water draining
- Easy 2-step emergency doffing capability
- Accepts zip-on panels
- Webbing loops on the back of the shoulder straps to support clip-on packs such as Crye's AVS-1000 PACK.
- Padded ventilation on interior panels of the vest for added comfort
- Single strap side closure option for ultra-lightweight configurations
- Hidden vertical webbing loops on front carrier to support detachable chest rigs
- VELCRO® panel on the front of the carrier accepts Crye AVS™ DETACHABLE FLAP
COMPATIBLE MAGAZINE PLACARDS: