The Crye Precision LRB™ is a stable and comfortable load-rated belt. It works great as a duty belt, a gun belt, and/or a gear belt. Independently tested to meet the static and dynamic strength requirements of EN 358 (fall prevention test standard). This belt is flexible for comfort but sturdy enough to support a holster and other heavy gear. Wear alone, or over Crye's MRB™ INNER BELT or use as an insert in our MRB™ OUTER COVER. Low-profile molded VELCRO® hook on inner surface mates securely to any VELCRO® loop belt.
With the included LRB™ FLOATING LOOP, you can attach a restraint to virtually any point along the belt, making it an ideal choice for aerial platforms. Add the optional LRB™ LEG LOOPS and you have a mountaineering harness tested to the strength requirements of EN-12277. Made in the US from US materials.
- Independently tested to meet the static and dynamic strength requirements of EN 358 (fall prevention test standard, 2000 Edition)
- Rated to 15kN
- Two-piece, pull through adjuster buckle forged in AL-7075 T6 aluminum with hard anodized coating
- Load-bearing Front Anchor Loop for easy access lanyard attachment
- Includes removable LRB™ FLOATING LOOP for attaching a lanyard at variable positions
- Load-rated stitching—contrasting color for ease of inspection
- Pre-curved shaping for better fit and added comfort
- Low profile padding adds comfort for long term wear
- 3 ways to wear: wear alone, over a MRB™ INNER BELT or as an insert in Crye's MRB™
- Critical use and safety warnings are contained throughout the operator’s manual. Failure to adhere to these use and safety warnings may result in serious injury or death.
How to Find Your Measurements
To measure natural waist: Bend side to side and find the natural bend in your body. This is your natural waist. Measure circumference around this point.
Crye Precision Belt Sizing Chart
|Belt Size||Fits Waist|
|SM||27–31 in (69-79 cm)|
|MD||31–35 in (79-89 cm)|
|LG||35–39 in (89-99 cm)|
|XL||39–43 in (99-109 cm)|
|2X||43–47 in (109-119 cm)|