The Operator COBRA® IDR 1.75" Rigger Belt by High Speed Gear is a low-profile shooter’s belt designed to work with MOLLE and belt-mounted gear. These two-belt systems are overbuilt to outlast the competition.
• Proprietary construction process provides additional rigidity and stiffness
• Features additional layer of 1.5” webbing to form industry-standard columns of MOLLE for use with MOLLE pouches and holsters
• Features patented COBRA® integrated D-ring buckle with matte black finish
• Built with two layers of military-grade Type 13 nylon webbing
• Sewn together with five rows of lock-stitched, bonded 138 nylon thread
• Double-needle binding along upper and lower edges of 1.5” webbing for added durability
• Includes your choice of HSGI® Inner Belt or Micro Grip Belt Panel to mate with the Operator’s interior hook Velcro®
• Two-belt setup enables the easy donning and removal of outer belt
Please factor in the interior belt when choosing sizing. If you intend to wear the Operator Belt with an Inner Belt or Micro Grip, you should add 1" to 2" to your belt size.
HSGI products are fully warranted to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to a manufacturing defect, they will repair it or replace it, at their discretion.
HSGI's® riggers belts are NOT labeled or certified for climbing or use as Life Saving Equipment. HSGI and Alpha Omega Tactical will not be held responsible for any injuries or death for the misuse of any of our products.