The LRB™ LEG LOOPS are load-rated leg loops for use with our LRB™; a simple, versatile and comfortable addition that turns your LRB™ into a mountaineering harness tested to the strength requirements of EN12277:2015 Type C.
- When properly combined with the LRB™, this full system conforms to EN12277:2015 Type C. (Test standard for mountaineering harnesses)
- Simple, compact format for easy stowage
- TIE-IN LOOP: This is the only attachment point to be used for protection from falls
- LEG LOOPS: Supports body weight through the legs in the event of a fall
- ADJUSTER STRAP: Cinches the leg loops into a comfortable position to prevent chafing or snagging
- LOAD-RATED STITCHING: Contrasting color for ease of inspection
- Rated to 15kN (used in conjunction with LRB™)
NOTE: CRITICAL USE AND SAFETY WARNINGS ARE CONTAINED IN THE PRODUCT MANUAL ACCOMPANYING THIS PRODUCT. FAILURE TO ADHERE TO THOSE USE AND SAFETY WARNINGS MAY RESULT IN SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH.
How to Find Your Measurements
Measure the your thigh circumference at its greatest point. Either size LRB™ Leg Loops can be used with any size LRB™.
Crye Precision Leg Loops Sizing Chart
|Leg Loop Size||Fits Thigh Circumference Range|
|SM/MD||19–24 in (48–61 cm)|
|LG/XL||24–28 in (61–71 cm)|