Drop ship orders typically ship within 1-2 Business Days when in-stock at Shellbacktactical.com.
By purchasing this item, you have read, agree to and understand the ITAR RESTRICTED and BODY ARMOR policies on our terms and conditions page.
The Shellback Tactical Level IIIA Ballistic High Cut SF ACH Helmet is their top of the line, elite ballistic helmet designed for special operation missions. This helmet features side rails, 3 hole nvg shroud, loop panels, bungee cords and boa retention system. The low profile high cut design provides easy access to radio headsets, reduced weight and easy target acquisition without interference. This helmet provides level IIIA ballistic and frag protection. Be ready for the fight and order your Shellback Tactical Level IIIA Ballistic High Cut SF ACH Helmet today!
- ACH - Advance Combat Helmet
- Meets NIJ 0106.01 Standard
- Level IIIA ballistic protection against handgun rounds
- Fragmentation protection according to Milstd 662f standards
- High cut design is lightweight and increases mobility
- Constructed with Kevlar fibers and thermoset resin
- Retention harness with BOA ratcheting system for perfect fit
- Side rails fit picatinny and other common adapters which is perfect for tactical lights and cameras
- 3 hole shroud is compatible with all modern NVG mounts such as Wilcox and Norotos
- Loop field allows for the secure, quick and easy attachment of helmet accessories
- D30 Trust 7 helmet pad system provides extra comfort
- 5 Year Ballistic Warranty
Circumference is measured around head, similar to hat sizing. All sizes are measured in inches. If a measurement falls on a dividing line between sizes, select the larger of the two sizes.
- Circumference - 21.9" to 22.7"
- Hat Size - 6 7/8 - 7 1/8
- Weight - 2.9 lbs
- Circumference - 22.7" to 24"
- Hat Size - 7 1/4 - 7 3/8
- Weight - 3 lbs
- Circumference - 24" to 26"
- Hat Size - 7 1/2 to 7 3/4
- Weight - 3.2 lbs
- 357 SIG FMJ
- .40 S&W
- .44 MAG